- No upcoming meetings.
AALL resources online
Submitted by Susannah Tredwell on November 5, 2012 - 12:21pm.
The Private Law Libraries SIG of the American Association of Law Libraries has put its Resource Guide series online. The guides are:
- Guide #1, How to Hire a Law Librarian (2011)
- Guide #2, New Roles for Law Libraries (2011)
- Guide #3, Space Planning for Law Libraries (2011)
- Guide #4, Collection Rebalancing for Law Libraries (2011)
- Guide #5, The Internet as a Legal Research Tool (2012)
- Guide #6, Negotiations in Law Libraries (2011)
- Guide #7, The Library as a Business Development, Competitive Intelligence and Client Relations Asset for Law Firms (2011)