Sessions of interest at the 2015 SLA conference
Submitted by Susannah Tredwell on June 12, 2015 - 8:39am.
The Special Libraries Association has uploaded a number of presentations and handouts for their upcoming conference. The following may be of interest to VALL members:
- New Roles for Librarians and Info Pros Developing a CI Function from Beginner to Expert
- The A to Z of Researching Private Companies
- Leading from the Middle; Strategies and Advice from the Law Firm Perspective
- Internet Research Skills for Investigative Professionals
- So You Have a Taxonomy!…Now What?
- Teach Beyond Your Reach: A train-the-trainer workshop
- Legal Resources and Research Using Twitter
- Shared Knowledge in Firms that Care and Cure
- Digital Libraries and Metadata
- Value Metrics in Corporate Libraries: Measure What Matters
- Around the World of Legal Information Institutes (LIIs)
- Demystifying the Information Audit
- Be Bold, Be Brief and Be Gone: Secrets on How to Successfully Navigate the C-Suite